Body hair removal can be done in a number of ways, including shaving, plucking, depilatory creams, waxing, and lasers. Each method will be different. Both the process and the results obtained among all methods of hair removal There are two things that girls There is often a question which is better, which is waxing and laser . Today we will compare to see which of the two methods is less painful. easier to do and more efficient Find out along the way in this article to determine which hair removal method is best for you. The UFABET report
how to do waxing
The process of waxing is quite simple. Removes hair from all areas of the body and can be done by yourself at home The must-have equipment is warm wax. brush or spatula and cloth strip, where the waxing process starts by applying wax on the skin in the direction of hair growth. Then bring the fabric strips to smooth. As a final step, pull the strip away from the skin in the opposite direction where the hair grows. That’s all, it’s done. If waxing is performed properly, the hairs will be completely removed from the hair follicles. reveal smooth skin free from visible hair In general, waxing leaves the skin hairless for a short period of time. Over several weeks the hairs will grow back. And we will have to wax the same area again to remove new hair growth.
How does laser hair removal work?
compared to waxing laser hair removal is more complicated By using a high-frequency laser to destroy the hair follicle so that the hair does not grow back. By doing laser hair removal, it can be divided into many types. Which are popular in Thailand, there are YAG, IPL and Diode laser types. And will need to be repeated several times (6-12 times a year) depending on the thickness and amount of hair. Result after laser done The hair will disappear for months or even years. and the hair will disappear permanently Or if a long time has passed, some people may have thin hairs. grows only a few strands can use tweezers to remove it
advantages-disadvantages of waxing
Every method of hair removal has advantages and disadvantages. including waxing as well Get ready to get to know the pros and cons of waxing. Then carefully weigh whether waxing is right for you.
1. Waxing is cheaper than laser hair removal. However, if waxing regularly for many years May cost more money than laser treatment
2. Waxing has good results for all hair types and skin types.
3. Waxing can be done at home. If getting waxing done by a professional, the cost is not too expensive.
1. Quite painful, especially in sensitive areas of the body such as bikini and armpits.
2. Waxing does not damage the hair follicles. but only pulling the hair out of the follicle So the hair will grow again. And when the hair grows, it can become ingrown.
3. If you want smooth, hairless skin all the time Waxing is not the best option. This is because each wax must leave the hair long (1/4 inch) in order for the wax to adhere to the hair.
4. Waxing frequency must be done every 2-3 weeks.
5. Can cause skin damage, especially if you have sensitive or sensitive skin.
Pros and cons of laser hair removal
Unlike waxing, laser hair removal has advantages and disadvantages. But for most people, laser treatment has more long-term advantages. Because it is a way to stop hair growth from coming up again in the future.
1. Laser is the best hair removal method if long-term results are desired. Live for months or even years And some hairs will disappear permanently.
2. Each laser treatment only takes a few minutes. So it saves time well.
3. It is safe and does not damage the skin in the long term. Even people with sensitive skin can do it.
4. Can remove hair from all parts of the body
5. It doesn’t hurt as much as waxing. Most people will say that it feels like a soft rubber band rubbing against your skin.
1. Laser is more expensive compared to one time waxing. But because it is a long-term method of hair removal. Indeed, it is more cost-effective.
2. The laser will be able to completely destroy the hair follicles only after multiple sessions.
3. While waiting for the next laser treatment, hair must be allowed to grow into a stump first. Therefore, the skin will not be smooth all the time.